Custom Medical Contract Manufacturing
Since 1993, Pepin Manufacturing, Inc. has been a high-quality medical consumable manufacturer, servicing the medical industry with a wide variety of contract manufacturing solutions, including custom medical packaging and device fabrication. Our ability to provide everything from mass manufacturing to R&D and material sourcing has made PMI vital for many medical institutions, and our commitment to supporting our customers has helped us create strong partnerships throughout the medical industry.
Have questions about any of our medical contract manufacturing services? Feel free to connect with our experts for more information.
Services We Provide
Pepin Manufacturing, Inc. offers a variety of medical contract manufacturing solutions, including packaging & assembly, fabrication, electrode manufacturing and stick-to-skin applications. Our industry experts are also available to assist with services such as material sourcing and planning a fulfillment plan that fits your timeline.
Contract packaging & assembly
No matter the size and scale of your packaging and assembly needs, Pepin Manufacturing, Inc. can help. We have experience creating custom medical packaging solutions for products like advanced wound care dressings, suture strips, and IV starter kits — just to name a few. Additionally, our various packaging systems allow us to take volume and budget into account in order to create the most efficient, cost-effective solution tailored specifically for you.
Learn more about our contract packaging and assembly solutions here.
Pepin Manufacturing, Inc. brings over 30 years of expertise and state-of-the-art fabrication solutions to the table, ensuring that your medical device fabrication needs are in good hands. No matter your project, we have a fabrication method to match it perfectly.
- Rotary Die Cutting
- Precisely creates high-tolerance parts at volume in nearly any shape. From custom prototypes to larger volumes of components for medical use, PMI’s rotary die cutting experts are here to help.
- Learn more about our rotary die cutting services.
- Flat Bed Die Cutting
- Cuts thicker materials that can’t be easily cut by rotary die cutting and also has in-lin laminating capabilities. Flat bed die cutting is an efficient method of producing o-rings, gaskets, and many other medical components, and our experienced team is ready to assist you with any of your flat bed die cutting needs.
- Read more about our flat bed die cutting process and capabilities.
- Precision Slitting
- Creates exact slitting, whether basic single-knife or web, for a variety of medical-grade materials. If you need lathe slitting, rewinding, perforating, rotary slitting, razor slitting or narrow web slitting, our experts are committed to meeting or exceeding industry standards when working on your project.
- Find more information on our precision slitting services.
With decades of experience, Pepin Manufacturing, Inc. is the go-to for custom medical electrode and device fabrication. We’ve manufactured electrodes for various medical monitoring uses, electrical stimulation, stroke rehabilitation and more, all while working with our customers’ budgets, timelines and volume requirements.
- Body-worn sensors
- Our state-of-the-art sensors are used for ongoing monitoring of things like breathing and heart rate, as well as custom solutions for wound healing and detecting abnormalities like cardiac arrhythmias.
- Pepin has been a leader in electrotherapy electrode manufacturing for more than two decades using the Advantrode trademark name. Our experience in manufacturing a variety of TENS units and accessories also gives us the ability to design and make custom electrode sensors for more specific medical applications.
Learn more about our medical electrode manufacturing.
From inception to manufacturing solutions, Pepin Manufacturing, Inc. has the expertise to provide excellent medical contract manufacturing solutions for all sorts of stick-to-skin applications. We will help you source the best adhesive for your application, no matter if you need it to stick for one hour or more than 21 days. Examples of items we have produced include:
- Wearable patches
- Wound care dressings
- Suture strips
- Surgical drapes
- IV securement
- Devise fixation disposables
Learn about our stick-to-skin applications.
What Our Clients Have to Say
“Pepin’s engineering team solved a manufacturing challenge that another converter could not. Using vacuum assisted tooling to produce our return electrode, we were able to successfully launch an innovative product that is having a positive impact on patient care globally. Thank you Pepin team for your creative problem solving!”
– Dan, VP of Engineering