Electrotherapy Electrode Manufacturing
For Medical Professionals Who Care!
For more than two decades, Pepin Manufacturing, Inc. has been a leading electrotherapy electrode manufacturer, offering high-performance products under the Advantrode trademark name. Pepin’s full line of Advantrode brand electrotherapy electrodes offers 100% uniform current dispersion, improved reusability, and ultra-low impedance. Our fully automated processes allow us to manufacture superior, USA-made electrotherapy electrodes at competitive prices. Additionally, Pepin Manufacturing mass manufactures our own Comfort 1/0 Iontophoresis transdermal patches. All Advantrode and Comfort 1/0 electrodes are FDA 510(K) cleared. In addition to the full line of Advantrode electrodes, Pepin Manufacturing offers a wide variety of TENS units, leadwires, and electrotherapy accessories.
Electrotherapy electrode manufacturers across industries
Our team of experts leads the way in custom electrode and sensor manufacturing for the cosmetic, electrotherapy, and medical industries. As a key provider for next generation wearable technologies that use the Internet of Things (loT), we design and manufacture cutting-edge electrodes and sensors built to each customer’s specifications and application. Contact us for more information or for a quote to get started!
Electrotherapy Services, Products & Accessories
Ultra-high performance electrodes that utilize a uniquely-applied conductive pure silver layering system and specially designed pure copper lead wires with dispersive lug heads to achieve best-in-class electrical dispersion and conductivity to maximize patient comfort.
Pepin offers electrotherapy accessories and equipment designed for therapeutic uses. Products include lead wires and batteries for TENS units and pain-relieving gel used to equip, maintain and supplement pain-relieving technology.
Electrodes We Manufacture
Electrodes We Manufacture
- Are uniquely designed with a dual layer of adhesive hydrogel that enhances the performance, offering ultimate patient comfort. Our premium hydrogel strengthens and increases the life of each electrode resulting in maximum reusability.
- Have a layer of pure silver (Ag) that is uniquely bonded to a layer of conductive carbon film for reduced impedance, greater conductivity and uniform current dispersion. The combination of these high-quality materials prevents “hot spots” to ensure patient comfort.
- Include extra long 4.5″ lead wires with tin-coated copper strands for the lowest impedance on the market. A dispersive lug head helps to prevent wire pull-out.
- Are available in many sizes and shapes, along with several choices of flexible and durable topcoat materials.
- Have a low-profile design that maximizes flexibility, allowing the electrode to conform to body contours.
- The AdvanTrode line of electrotherapy electrodes are manufactured with state-of-the-art computerized technology to ensure precision and quality in every electrode.
- Are made in the USA.
- The unique processes and material used in PMI electrotherapy electrode manufacturing provide a uniform current dispersion throughout the desired treatment site of each electrode. This uniform current dispersion eliminates “hot spots” and provides the maximum treatment to the entire electrode surface.
- A leading brand electrode and a PMI electrode are placed on a “Current Dispersion Meter”. An electrical current is passed through each electrode for a period of 60 seconds. The electrical voltage output is identical for each electrode. Results are shown at right.
- The PMI electrode displays optimal current dispersion while the leading brand treats less than 50% of the surface, mainly where the wire is placed.